Looking to learn what it takes to be a top fitness professional?
Our internship program is designed to give fitness professionals of the future a realistic experience into the fitness industry while providing them with learning opportunities and hands on experience. We’ve built our internship program with the intent of developing long term team members, 85% of our interns are now employed with STa FIT.
- Program design and application
- Fitness testing and exercise prescription
- Direct interaction with members and training clients
- Fitness sales coaching
- Facility maintenance
- Data analysis & outcomes reporting
- Personal training basics
- Special projects and promotions
- Sports performance training
- Student working towards a degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Health Promotion or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Current CPR, First Aid and AED certification is recommended.
- Communication skills to instruct and interact effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- A great attitude, strong work ethic and eagerness to learn and help people.
- Summer 2021: 1 Opening
- Winter 2021: 2 Openings
- Spring 2022: 2 Openings